Have you registered for our secure online portal?

It’s often quicker and easier to update your details and check your pension online, through our secure portal.



If you leave the Plan with a deferred pension and die before retirement, a pension may be paid to your surviving spouse, civil partner or dependant.

It’s a good idea to complete an Expression of Wish form every couple of years which reflects your current circumstances, particularly if you get married or divorced, enter or leave a civil partnership or have a child.

The Expression of Wish lets the Trustees know how you would like any benefits due from the Plan to be paid in the event of your death. While this is not binding, it will be considered by the Trustees when deciding who to pay benefits to.

If you’re not married or in a civil partnership, but living with someone, you can also nominate them to receive your benefits by completing an unmarried partner declaration form.